U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Portal to File a Complaint if You Have Been Vaxx Bullied

There's a new government web portal where Americans can file official complaints against medical practices and other service providers for violating conscience and religious freedom laws as they pertain to "mandatory" vaccinations.

HHS is asking that everyone who files a complaint to not only provide the name of the service provider in question, but to also provide specific details about the alleged malfeasance. HHS also requests any additional information that will help OCR determine an appropriate course of action.

Complainants who opt to submit their grievances via the OCR Portal are offered information about their rights as citizens to not be unfairly treated or discriminated against for their vaccine decisions.

"Federal Conscience and Religious Freedom Laws help to protect you from coercion, discrimination on the basis of conscience or religion, and burdens on the free exercise of religion," the page states.

There are also numerous specific examples provided as to the types of covered entities for which OCR conducts investigations about conscience and religious freedom violations. These include:

  • State and local government agencies that are responsible for administering health care
  • State and local government income assistance and human service agencies
  • Hospitals
  • Medicaid and Medicare providers
  • Physicians and other health care professionals in private practice with patients assisted by Medicaid
  • Family health centers
  • Community mental health centers
  • Alcohol and drug treatment centers
  • Nursing homes
  • Foster care homes
  • Public and private adoption and foster care agencies
  • Day care centers
  • Senior citizen centers
  • Nutrition programs
  • Any entity established under the Affordable Care Act
  • Health insurance plans or companies
  • HMOs
  • Pharmacies
  • Homeless shelters
  • Health researchers

    "If you believe that a covered entity discriminated against you or violated your (or someone else's) civil rights, conscience rights, or religious freedom rights, you may file a complaint with OCR," the page explains. "You may file a complaint for yourself, your organization, or for someone else."

    This page has information on filing the complaint, either online or printing out a form and mailing it in, and even just mailing in a written letter describing the issue.

    This is the Complaint Portal Assistant page

    thimerosal is too toxic to mess with childhood vaccines are toxic waste

    I host my websites with: